The AccessMoreWithStanel event was a one-day holistic event that connected SMEs to a wider range of clientele, facilitating them for positive growth, and gave participants a memorable event of 2019!
The masterclass themed “Become more: A preparatory success masterclass” took place on Wednesday, 18th December 2019 at Stanel World Awka, along Nnamdi Azikwe Expressway before UNIZIK. Anambra State by 9am.
Speakers for the masterclass:
1 A seasoned engineer, administrator and a visionary with over 35 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry, Mr. Emeka Okwuosa is the Chairman, OLISERV Limited – an Oil & Gas EPCIC (Pipelines & Facilities) Company. He is an entrepreneur passionate about human capacity development in high technology areas of Oil and Gas Industry. He is the keynote speaker for the AccessMoreWithStanel SME Masterclass.
2. Prof. Pat Utomi is a management expert and professor of political economy who is the founder/CEO at Centre for Value in Leadership (CVL) and has equally founded/co-founded companies that are active in fields including financial services, ICT, Media and Agriculture. He is the Special Guest Speaker at AccessMoreWithStanel SME Masterclass.
3. Mrs. Uju Ifejika is the Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of Brittania-U, an indigenous petroleum company for upstream exploration and production, she has become a powerful woman force in Africa, and the first and so far, the only woman to become chair and CEO of an Upstream E&P Company in Nigeria.
4. A stylish lawyer, businessman and intelligent leader who has a strong appetite for peace and one whose enterprise’s goal is to give you peace, Mr. Allen Ifechukwu Onyema – Chairman Air Peace Airline is among the guest speakers.
5. Mr. Herbert Wigwe, CEO and Group Managing Director (GMD) of @myaccessbank. He is a board member of Nigerian Mortgage Refinance Company and a member of the advisory Board for Friends Africa.
6. Mr. Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma is the Founder and CEO of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing, Nigeria’s first indigenous automobile manufacturing company. He is also a Nigerian business magnate, investor and forerunner in the Nigerian Automobile manufacturing industry.